General business conditions, payment conditions and complaint procedure
CONSUMER INFORMATION according to §1811 paragraph 2 and § 1820 of the Trademark Act
The seller is Mgr. Monika Rychlovská Tělupilová, DiS., With its registered office at Mikšíčkova 1059/7, 615 00 Brno, IČ: 74978934, DIČ: CZ8854026225 I am a VAT payer, entered in the Trade Register.
You can contact me:
For online communication at the email address: email@example.com
For handling complaints at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I prefer only online communication.
HOW I TRADE
· I am a self-employed person who, in addition to personal services, offers the use of means of distance communication, ie the Internet (online consultations, creation of meal plans, educational programs, webinars, seminars, books, pdf books, ebooks, CDs, DVDs) in the field of online nutrition counseling and personal development.
· I enter into all contractual relations with you in accordance with the Legal Order of the Czech Republic, legal relations not expressly regulated by the contract and business conditions are governed by the Civil Code and the Consumer Protection Act, as amended.
· Contracts are concluded in the Czech language.
· I enter into a contract with you via the web interface www.telupilka.cz. You are guided through the web interface by the individual steps to order a product or service, and you have the option of checking and correcting the entered data and information before placing the order.
· The sales form always contains information about you, the ordered product or service, the price including taxes and fees, the method of payment of the purchase price, information about the required method of delivery and information about the costs associated with delivery of the product or service. I do not charge delivery costs for online products and the purchase of personal consultations. The costs incurred by the buyer in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) shall be borne by the buyer himself, and these do not differ from the basic rate.
· The contract with you is concluded by sending your order (not after confirming the order). By submitting the order, you confirm that you agree to the use of means of distance communication when concluding the contract, that you have been informed in advance of all the essentials of the contract, that you have read the terms and conditions that are an integral part of the purchase contract and that you agree with them. I consider the information provided by you about you in the order to be correct. I exclude acceptance of an offer with a supplement or deviation.
· I take the protection of your private data seriously and would like you to feel comfortable visiting my website. The protection of your privacy when processing personal data is an important issue for me, which I take into account in our business processes. I process personal data that is collected during a visit to my website in accordance with personal data protection legislation, in particular the GDPR (Personal Data Protection Regulation). - more on Article 10 of the OP. I am constantly improving the technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data kept by me against manipulation, loss, destruction and interference by unauthorized persons.
MY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The designation of products and services and a description of their main features are specified on the web interface www.telupilka.cz. I would like to inform you that my products (online educational programs, webinars, books, ebooks, pdf books, CDs, DVDs, meal plans in pdf format) are subject to copyright protection. Any distribution or provision to third parties without the consent of the author is prohibited.
All my products and services are for educational and informational purposes in the field of nutrition and personal development.
The information I provide in online programs is only instructions and recommendations, I am not responsible for your success or failure in their application in practice, as it depends on a number of other factors that we can not influence, such as your skills, options , knowledge, skills, dedication, etc. The information contained in these products cannot replace an individual personal consultation. For more details, Article 9 of the OP.
PRICE, METHOD OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
The price of a product or service, including all taxes and fees, is always listed on the web interface for a specific product and service. The price is always stated on the sales form. The method of payment is specified in Article 3 of the OP, the costs associated with the delivery are specified in Article 4 of the OP.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT, RIGHTS FROM DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE
The conditions, deadline and procedure for exercising the statutory right to withdraw from the contract are set out in Article 6 of the OP.
Information on the rights arising from defective performance and the conditions for application, including information on the consumer's costs associated with the return of goods in connection with withdrawal from the contract, can be found in Article 6 and Article 7 of the OP.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Because I care about your satisfaction with my products, I provide customers with a money back guarantee on selected products within 14 days of purchase in case you are not satisfied with the product. More detailed conditions for application are in Article 8 of the OP.
DETAILS CAN BE FOUND IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, WHICH ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF ANY PURCHASE AGREEMENT SELECTED BY YOUR SELECTED SERVICE OR SERVICE.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS Mgr. Monika Rychlovská Tělupilová, DiS. for the sale of information products and services using the Internet and personal consultations and services
1. General provisions
2. Order and Conclusion of the purchase contract
3. Price, method of payment
4. Delivery conditions
5. Security and protection of copyrights
6. Withdrawal from the contract
7. Rights from defective performance, complaints
8. Money back guarantee
9. Exclusion of liability for your success or failure
10. Protection of personal data
11. Special provisions - rules for selected products - Live events-seminars, consultations
12. Final provisions
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 These general business conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Conditions") apply to the sale of products and services of the seller, which is Mgr. Monika Rychlovská Tělupilová, DiS., With its registered office at Mikšíčkova 1059/7, 615 00 Brno, IČ: 74978934, DIČ: CZ8854026225 I am a VAT payer. Registered in the Trade Register, concluded with the buyer by means of distance communication via the interface of the seller's website and in person.
1.2. The conditions further define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller and the buyer (hereinafter also "customer" or "participant").
1.3. The provisions of the business conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract.
1.4. If the contracting party is a consumer (other than an entrepreneur who places an order within his business activities), relations not regulated by business conditions are also governed by the Civil Code (Act No. 89/2012 Coll.) And the Consumer Protection Act (Act No. 634/1992 Coll.).
1.5. These business conditions are listed on the seller's website and apply to the sale of the seller's products and services on the website www.telupilka.cz,
2. ORDER AND CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
2.1. The designation of the product (goods), a description of its main features, the period of limited validity of the product or service and the price are given on the seller's web interface. The price is also always stated on the order form. The sales offer remains valid as long as it is displayed on the web interface.
2.2 The sales form always contains information about the customer, the ordered product, goods or service, the period of limited validity of the product or service, price including taxes and fees, method of payment, purchase information and information on costs associated with product delivery or provided services. Delivery costs are not charged for online products and personal consultations or services. The costs incurred by the customer when using means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) shall be borne by the customer himself, and these do not differ from the basic rate.
2.3. The contractual relationship between the seller and the customer is established by sending the order (not after confirming the order). The customer submits the order by clicking on the "Submit" button. From this moment, mutual rights and obligations arise between him and the seller, which are defined by the purchase contract and these terms and conditions. By placing an order, the customer confirms that he has read these terms and conditions and that he agrees with them. The condition for a valid electronic order is the completion of all prescribed data and requirements stated in the sales form. The seller excludes acceptance of the offer with a supplement or deviation.
2.4. Information on the individual technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract is evident from the ordering process and the customer has the opportunity to check and possibly correct the order before sending it. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller.
2.5. The customer agrees to the use of means of distance communication when concluding the contract.
2.6. The contract is concluded in the Czech language. The contract, resp. the relevant tax document will be stored in the electronic archive of the seller for a period of 5 years from its conclusion for the purpose of its successful fulfillment and is not accessible to third non-participating parties.
2.7. The seller is obliged to provide or deliver the product / goods / service ordered by the customer and the customer undertakes to take over the product / goods / service and pay the purchase price to the seller. The seller is relieved of the obligation to deliver the product / goods / service in the event of the stock being sold out, of which the customer will be informed, or by the customer not paying the full purchase price.
2.8. Ownership of the products / goods passes to the customer by paying the purchase price and taking it over.
2.9. The customer understands that in order to properly use online educational products, webinars, ebooks, pdf books and online products, he must meet the technical requirements and have updated software. In case of using non-updated software - internet browser, the functionality may be limited. The provider is entitled to reject a later complaint from the user for this reason.
2.10. In the event of a server failure, the customer is not entitled to financial compensation or a refund of the fee paid. The seller is obliged to make the necessary efforts to eliminate technical problems with the server.
3. PRICE, METHOD OF PAYMENT
3.1. The price of products, goods and services, including information on whether the price includes VAT or excluding VAT, is listed on the selected web interface of the seller. In the case of stating the price without VAT, the price with the relevant VAT rate is also listed. The price is always stated on the sales form.
3.2. For the goods, the customer is obliged to pay the costs associated with their packaging and delivery together with the price. The price for packaging and delivery is always stated on the sales form, if charged by the seller.
3.3. The seller issues an advance invoice to the customer regarding payments made on the basis of the contract and after its payment subsequently a tax document - an invoice, which serves as proof of purchase of a product, goods or service. The seller is a payer of value added tax.
3.4 Bonuses. All bonuses to which the buyer is entitled will be made available in the member section of the program during the online training, provided that the order is duly paid and the buyer has not requested a refund within the warranty period.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
3.5. The price of the product / goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods are paid by the customer by cashless payment card, bank transfer and to the account selected in the sales form or in cash during personal consultations.
3.6. For non-cash payments, payment methods are connected to the payment gateway of ComGate a.s., which provides secure technology for accepting payment cards and online bank transfers. Payment card numbers and passwords for electronic banking are entered using a secure and trusted channel of ComGate a.s.
You can use these payment options:
1. online payment card VISA, VISA elektron, MasterCard, Maestro
2. fast bank transfer: Raiffeisen BANK, GE Money, Fio, KB, ČSOB, mBank and others
3. by bank transfer on the basis of an invoice
3.6. Payment is a one-time payment, unless otherwise stated.
3.7. The customer is obliged to pay the price correctly together with the correct variable payment symbol, otherwise the seller will not be able to identify the payment and provide the required performance in a timely manner.
3.8. The purchase price is payable within 14 days from the conclusion of the contract (from the date of issue of the invoice), unless otherwise stated, the customer's obligation to pay the price for the product / goods or service is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the seller's account.
3.9. Recurring payment - 30 days
If the subject of the purchase is membership in a club with a regular 30-day membership fee, the seller uses automatic recurring payments by card (so-called reccuring payments) to pay the membership fee. By filling out the sales form, the buyer undertakes to pay a regular monthly membership fee in the amount clearly stated in the order (maximum CZK 3,000 per month or the equivalent in euros) for the entire duration of the membership. By filling in the sales form, the buyer agrees that the membership fee (clearly stated in advance) is automatically charged every 30 days (starting from the date of the order) to the debit of the buyer's payment card, which was made the first payment, for the duration of club membership.
30-day trial with subsequent repeated fixed payment
If the subject of the purchase is membership in the club in a 30-day trial version for CZK 1, if the user does not cancel his membership within 14 days, followed by automatic membership renewal with a regular 30-day membership fee (specified when ordering membership). automatic recurring card payments. By filling out the sales form, the buyer undertakes to pay a regular fixed membership fee in the amount clearly stated in the membership order (maximum, however, CZK 3,000 per month) for the entire duration of the membership. By filling out the sales form, the buyer agrees that this membership fee (clearly stated in advance) will be automatically deducted every 30 days (starting from the date of the order) from the buyer's payment card through which the first payment was made, for the entire duration of club membership. .
Automatic payment notification
In the event that the order is subject to recurring payment, the buyer is always clearly informed on the sales page of the product about the fixed amount of the regular fee and how it is possible to withdraw from the online course and stop recurring payment. If you fill out an order that includes a recurring payment, we will send you a confirmation of the recurring payment within 2 business days of confirming the first payment, via the email listed in your order. At the same time, always 7 days before the automatic withdrawal of payment, the buyer is notified of this fact by e-mail specified in the order, along with clear information on how the buyer can cancel recurring payments.
Termination of club membership and cancellation of automatic payment
The buyer can terminate his membership in the member section of the online club at any time by contacting customer support at email@example.com. Upon termination of membership in the member section, the regular payment is canceled and the fee will no longer be deducted from the payment card. By terminating the membership in the membership section, the buyer waives all privileges and benefits that membership brought him. In case of membership cancellation, access (after the expiration of the paid membership period) will be irreversibly deactivated.
4. DELIVERY CONDITIONS
4.1. For online educational products, delivery means the sending of access data by the seller to the customer's email address specified in the sales form, or by sending a URL link.
4.2. The seller will provide the access data to the customer only after payment of the full purchase price, within three days at the latest, unless otherwise stated.
4.3. In the case of goods, the seller delivers and delivers the ordered goods according to size and weight in the Czech Post business package according to the current tariff, as soon as possible, usually within 2-10 working days of receiving payment, unless otherwise specified. The place of delivery is determined on the basis of the customer's sales form. Delivery of the item to the address specified in the sales form is considered fulfillment of the delivery.
5. COPYRIGHT SECURITY AND PROTECTION
5.1. Access data to online products or to the relevant URL are intended only for the personal needs of the customer. Access to the user account is secured by a username and password. The customer is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the information necessary to access his user account for the online product or the provided URL. The seller is not responsible for the misuse of the username and password by a third party.
5.2. Products that the seller sells via the web interface, including their content, are subject to legal protection under copyright. Any distribution or provision to third parties without the consent of the author is prohibited. Authorization to exercise the right to use the copyrighted work may be granted to the customer only on the basis of a license agreement. The customer is liable to the seller for the damage it causes by violating the rights to copyright protection.
The online course, club or webinar is the copyrighted work of the provider and it does not give the user the right to redistribute the work by any means of electronic or other communication or to publish or provide it to third parties in any other way.
The user undertakes not to download videos from an online course, club or webinar to his hard drive or other off-line or online medium intended for storing digital data. Likewise, the user undertakes not to make any audio-video recordings of the played video within the online course. All these and other activities of a similar nature are in conflict with the wishes of the operator and these terms and conditions.
The user undertakes not to provide third parties with the internet address where the videos of the online course, club, webinar are located. The user undertakes to protect his access data (username and password) through which access to the online course, club or webinar is authorized. The user must not allow third parties to log in under his access data. In the event that the User allows such access to a third party, he bears full responsibility for any damage as if he had committed the abuse himself.
In the event of a proven violation of this Article 5, the user will pay the provider a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 50,000.
6. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
6.1. Withdrawal from the contract by the consumer
If the buyer is a consumer, in the case of concluding a contract outside the business premises (ie mainly through the website) has the right in accordance with the provisions of § 1829 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days of receipt / delivery of product, goods, without giving a reason and any sanction. This right does not serve as a way of resolving a claim for goods. Pursuant to Section 1834 of the Civil Code, if the consumer withdraws from the contract, the subject of which is the provision of services and the entrepreneur began performance on the basis of the consumer's explicit request before the expiry of the withdrawal period, he shall reimburse the entrepreneur for a proportionate price. If the agreed price is disproportionately high, the consumer shall pay the entrepreneur a proportionate part of the price corresponding to the market value of the service provided.
6.2. If you decide to withdraw within this period, please comply with the following conditions:
• No later than the 14th day after receipt of the product / goods, a statement of intent to withdraw from the contract must be sent to the seller.
• The form for withdrawal from the contract can be downloaded HERE.
• Please send the form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the order number, name and date of purchase.
• Deliver the returned goods back at your own expense to the address of Mgr. Monika Rychlovská Tělupilová, DiS., Mikšíčkova 1059/7, 615 00 Brno, no later than 14 days from the withdrawal from the contract.
• We recommend returning the goods that you will send as part of this withdrawal in the original undamaged packaging, the goods should not show signs of use, they should be undamaged, complete and with a copy of the proof of purchase. Do not send goods cash on delivery.
• Please note that according to the provisions of § 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for the supply of audio or video recordings or a computer program, if their original packaging has been violated. The right of withdrawal may not be exercised in contracts for the supply of digital content if it has not been delivered on a tangible medium.
• The money for the product / goods will be returned to you in the same way as they were received within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract. The seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the customer before the customer hands over the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the seller and confirms the receipt of the corrective tax document.
• In the event of the customer's withdrawal from the contract for an online educational product, the seller is entitled to deactivate and disable access to the member section of the program immediately after delivery of the withdrawal to the customer.
6.3. Withdrawal from the contract by the seller
The seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without undue delay if he finds that the other party has breached the contract in a material way. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement:
• customer's delay in paying the purchase price more than 10 days after the due date;
• breach of the obligations to protect copyright (Article 5 of the OP) by the customer.
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS FROM DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE, COMPLAINTS
7.1. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding the seller's liability for defects, ie rights arising from defective performance, are governed by the relevant generally binding regulations (especially the provisions of § 1914 to 1925, § 2099 to 2117 and § 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
7.2. The seller responds to the customer that the goods are free of defects upon receipt. In the event that the item is not in accordance with the purchase contract upon receipt, the customer has the right to have the seller, free of charge and without undue delay, return the product / goods to the condition corresponding to the purchase contract.
7.3. Defective performance is claimed by the customer without undue delay at the seller, but no later than two years from receipt of the goods.
7.4. For complaints, please contact us by email at email@example.com. The complaint should include a proof of purchase and a description of the defect. You will be informed by email about the method of handling the complaint.
7.5. The customer may request free removal of the defect, a reasonable discount on the price and if this is not disproportionate to the nature of the defect (especially if the defect can not be removed without undue delay), a request to deliver a new item without defects can be applied. If repair or replacement is not possible, upon withdrawal from the contract, the customer may request a refund of the purchase price in full.
7.6. The complaint will be settled without undue delay, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint, unless the seller agrees with the customer on a longer period.
7.7. The seller is not obliged to satisfy the customer's claim if he proves that he knew or caused the defect of the goods before taking over. The seller is not responsible for defects caused by normal wear and tear or failure to follow the instructions for use. Also, the seller is not responsible for defects that may arise to the customer due to the slow internet connection of the buyer, not updated internet browser or not installed mandatory software to run a webinar or online product, which he is unable to influence. Online educational products and webinars contain only instructions and recommendations, the seller is also not responsible for the success or failure of the customer in the application in practice.
8. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
8.1. Because I care about your satisfaction with my products, I give you the opportunity to withdraw from the money back guarantee within 14 days of purchase in case you are not satisfied with the product or find that the purchased training or program is not suitable for you. The money back guarantee does not apply to services that have already been fully used (especially to the purchased individual general meal plan and meal plans with a certain energy value (6500-11000 kJ), these services are considered to be fully used by sending them).
8.2. In the event of dissatisfaction, send the withdrawal from the contract electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are withdrawing from the contract and enclosing a copy of the invoice / tax document and the date of purchase.
8.3. The money will be refunded to you in the same way as it was received, within 30 days from the delivery of the withdrawal email and the confirmation of receipt of the corrective tax document sent to our email address. Upon receipt of the application, your access to the product and its bonuses will be automatically deactivated.
9. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
9.1 All my products and services are for educational and informational purposes in the field of nutrition and personal development. The information I provide in online programs is only instructions and recommendations. I am not responsible for your success or failure in their application in practice, for your feelings, health and conditions that you may experience. Throughout the duration of the cooperation and the online product, you are fully independent and fully responsible for your actions, behavior and decisions. Your success depends on a number of other factors that I cannot influence, such as your skills, abilities, knowledge, abilities, dedication, life situation, health status, etc.
9.2. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that you may be exposed to physical, mental or emotional strain during collaboration and online programs, and it is entirely up to you to decide whether or not to undertake the proposed recommendations, exercises or tasks. Participation in online programs is intended for healthy independent people who are interested in personal growth and who do not suffer from any mental or mental disorder.
9.3. I would like to warn you that the information contained in my products cannot replace an individual personal consultation. They also cannot replace medical or psychotherapeutic care. Products may contain information about the products and services of third parties, and even this information is only a recommendation and expression of opinion on the issue.
10. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
See GDPR Privacy in a separate file / article here.
11. Special provisions for selected products
LIVE EVENTS - PERSONAL CONSULTATIONS, MEASUREMENTS ON THE INBODY 230, SEMINARS
• The participant registers for the consultation, measurement on the device, seminar through the reservation system or by prior telephone or email agreement.
• Online applications in the reservation system are confirmed by the seller to the email provided by the participant or by text message to the specified contact telephone number.
• The price of the consultation, measurement on the device, seminar, including information on whether the price includes VAT or VAT, is listed on the seller's web interface. In the case of stating the price without VAT, the price with the relevant VAT rate is also listed. The price is always stated on the sales form.
• The participant undertakes to pay the price of the consultation, measurement on the device, seminars according to the due date stated on the received advance invoice, but no later than 72 hours before the consultation, measurement on the device, seminars, by transfer to the seller's account. After paying the purchase price, the seller will send the participant a tax document and, if stated on the website, a ticket.
• The seller reserves the right to change the date of the consultation, measurement on the device, seminar, lecture hall or cancellation of the consultation, measurement on the device, seminar for organizational and operational reasons. In case of change of date or cancellation of consultation, measurement on the device, seminar, the participant has the right to return 100% of the price of the seminar / complete the consultation, measurement on the device, seminar on an alternative date / choose another product of the seller at the same price.
• Seller assumes no responsibility for deficiencies in the services of any third party that it uses in its own services. Furthermore, it is not liable for injuries, damages and losses incurred by participants.
• I would like to draw your attention to the fact that participation in the seminar and personal consultations is voluntary and each participant is responsible for himself / herself. The instructor / advisor instructions are only suggestions that the participant follows at his / her own discretion. The participant acknowledges that during the seminar in the field of personal development and personal consultation may be exposed to physical, mental or emotional stress. Participation in personal development seminars is intended for healthy independent people who are interested in personal growth and who do not suffer from any mental or mental disorder.
• In case the participant of the seminar and personal consultations is currently undergoing any type of treatment, he / she undertakes to inform the lecturers / advisers about this fact and about the nature of the difficulties that are the reason for the treatment before starting the seminar / consultation. It is also recommended that you inform your doctor or psychiatrist about attending the seminar / consultation. Selected educational programs are subject to legal protection under copyright, participation in the seminar does not entitle the participant to teach the acquired knowledge or otherwise use and impart commercially.
• Cancellation of the terms of the service package
o The value of the purchased and unused package of services or its part can be transferred to the purchase of another product from the provider's offer in full price or its proportional part for unused services for the period of validity of prepaid services.
o Funds for non-use of services are not refundable. In the exceptional case where the medical condition does not allow the use of the services or their continuation, it is possible to return the relative price for the unused part of the package on presentation of a medical certificate.
o After the expiration of the duration of the service package, its validity also ends for unused and bonus services.
o The date of an individual consultation or inspection must be canceled no later than 48 hours before the start of the date via the reservation system, email to email@example.com, by phone or SMS to (+420) 732 433 746. In case of delay, the date expires without compensation.
• Cancellation of the conditions of personal consultation and measurement on the device
o The date of consultation and measurement on the device must be canceled no later than 48 hours before the start of the date via the reservation system, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone or SMS to (+420) 732 433 746. or the customer is obliged to pay for the ordered service.
o Funds for unused services are not refundable. In the exceptional case where the medical condition does not allow the use of the services or their continuation, it is possible to return the relative price for the unused part of the package on presentation of a medical certificate.
o After the expiration of the duration of the service package, its validity ends with unused and bonus services.
• Cancellation of the seminar conditions
o Send the request and cancellation / logout by email to email@example.com. When canceling an order, it is necessary to state your name, email and the number of the variable symbol of the order.
o If you check out more than 14 days before the date of the seminar, we will refund you 100% of the price paid. Instead of a refund, the participant has the opportunity to transfer the already paid price to the purchase of another product from the provider's offer at the full price of the seminar.
o If you cancel less than 14 days before the date of the seminar, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the seminar price. However, the participant has the option to transfer the already paid price to the purchase of another product from the provider's offer in the full price of the seminar or to attend the seminar in a substitute term, if it is repeated or can send a substitute. In case of cancellation / cancellation of participation less than 4 days before the day of the seminar, the seller is entitled to deduct from the price paid the costs associated with the cancellation of his participation (administrative fee, etc.).
o The money will be returned to you on the same account from which the funds were paid after the confirmation of receipt of the corrective tax document has been received by the participant to the email address of the provider.
o A participant who cancels / unsubscribes his order less than 2 days before the day of the seminar is obliged to pay the participation fee.
o The participant can send an alternate for himself, which he will find himself. The cancellation fee is not paid and the entire payment is transferred to the new participant.
o If the participant does not participate in the event, the participation fee will not be refunded.
12. FINAL PROVISIONS.
1. These terms and conditions are also displayed with the possibility of downloading them on the seller's website specified in point 1.5.
2. Complaints and comments of the consumer concerning the contractual relationship concluded between the seller and the buyer are handled by the seller, complaints can be lodged by the Consumer at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the complaint is a complaint, the complaint will be processed as a complaint. Consumers can also address their complaints to supervisory and state supervisory authorities, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. If there is a consumer dispute between the Seller and the Consumer, the Consumer has the right to its out-of-court settlement. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is the subject of an out-of-court settlement pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection. All details on the out-of-court settlement are available on the website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority www.coi.cz The consumer can also use the online dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission at https://ec.europa.eu/info/live- work-travel-eu / consumers / resolve-your-consumer-complaint / alternative-dispute-resolution-consumers_cs.
4. All legal disputes arising in connection with the purchase contract will be resolved in civil court proceedings by the general courts of the Czech Republic.
5. If the relationship related to the use of the website or the legal relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international (foreign) element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law. This does not affect the consumer's rights arising from generally binding legal regulations.
The business conditions are valid and effective from 13.5. 2021
Thank you for the time you spent reading the terms and conditions.
Information for buyers: in the event of a change in the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions that were in force on the date of purchase are valid.